Knights of Swiss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great - Story written by Werewolfy

4 posters

Go down

The Great - Story written by Werewolfy Empty The Great - Story written by Werewolfy

Post  Werewolfy Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 am

The Great - By Werewolfy
PART ONE

Once upon a time, in a room with a name I can't tell you, there was a tribe.
They lived happily in their room, no one cared about them, and they didn't annoy the others either.
But one day, a stranger arrived in the room. He had dark glasses, and a top hat wich shaded his head. A dark aura made the mice in the tribe scared of this stranger, who's name was Zorenax.
Zorenax didn't do anything bad against the tribe, so the leader said they could recruit him. He wasn't a member of another tribe, so they believed he would accept their invitation. They asked him, and when he replied, he answered:
"No."
"Why not? We are a pretty good tribe you know, and with your stats, we'll get even better!" The mice in the tribe mumbled and wispered among themselves, and asked each other why he said no.
Then, it was turn for Zorenax to be Shaman. He had a lot of saves, so they knew he would help them to get the cheese back into the mousehole.
But then, map 114 arrived. Zorenax had a creepy smile on his lips.
The other mice were happy, because maybe Zorenax would help them gain free cheese.
But of course he didn't.
He spawned a canonball.
For a long time.
The mice in the tribe had rarely seen a canonball, and had certainly not touched one. They wondered what it was, when Zorenax shot. He hit his goal. Five of the tribes mice was shot off the ground. They had never seen a troll before.
The leaders figured it was smart to kick him from the room, but before they could call a moderator to do it, he shot them off the ground.
There was only one mouse left.
His name was Sanrev.
"You killed my best friends." His voice was low. It was hard for him to control his anger, and not scream.
"Soon, you'll be dead too."
Thanks to Wajj for grammar..

PART TWO

"Are you challenging me, Sanrev?" Zorenax asked lowly.
Sanrev smiled, and took a step towards him.
"I am," he replied.
"I accept your challenge." Zorenax walked towards Sanrev, but stopped a couple of meters from him.
"Good. I challenge you to a match of Deathformice Games."
"Deathformice? Sounds.. Interesting.." Zorenax sat down. "Tell me the rules."
"Ok." Sanrev took a pause, and when he spoke, his voice was loud and clear. "It's three games. The first game is a shaman build competition. We'll get transferred to two different rooms, and we'll get two maps wich look completely the same. First shaman to get ten mouse bots to cheese and then to hole wins. Questions?"
Zorenax was quiet.
"Good." Sanrev countinued. "The next game is a racing game. Best two of three. Both are shamans, everything are allowed, axept caging and totems. The last game is a Death Match. Both will be shamans, and we'll get two kinds of items randomly picked to fight with. Last mouse standing wins."
Zorenax seemed ok with this.
"Only one thing," Zorenax said. "what do I get if I win? And what do I get if I loose?"
"The price is to lead this tribe. It got one hundred members. You'll also get a title, <<The Great>>. Only one mouse can have this title at the same time. And if you loose, you'll have to be in a guest room for the rest of your life."
Too be countinued..

Hope you like!
The Great - Story written by Werewolfy Goodposting
Very Happy
Werewolfy
Werewolfy

Back to top Go down

The Great - Story written by Werewolfy Empty Re: The Great - Story written by Werewolfy

Post  Mercam Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Ooo sounds dramatic! I should put to use my keyboard for once and do something like this... ;P

Mercam

Back to top Go down

The Great - Story written by Werewolfy Empty Re: The Great - Story written by Werewolfy

Post  Slimpels Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:54 pm

When will next part come?

Slimpels

Back to top Go down

Post  Werewolfy Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

When I get inspiration Smile
Werewolfy
Werewolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  hellebaard Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 am

Cool story^^
hellebaard
hellebaard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down