Knights of Swiss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mvz KoS application

3 posters

Go down

Mvz KoS application Empty Mvz KoS application

Post  mvzz Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 am

Application Approved
Name; [b]MVZ *forum account name is called Mvzz because the name Mvz is apparently in use*

•The servers you play on; I play on the Kongregate server.
•The rooms you play in; Room room, room racing, room 100, room 13, room cheese and room 20.
•What timezone you are in; London Time zone — GMT
•When you are online; I am online at diffrent times of the day usually 1pm+ my time zone. I am usually on everyday as i am an active player.

•Amount of cheese gathered; 13,648
•Amount of shaman saves; 12,797
•Amount of firsts; 3,127

•Previous tribes; The Beasts, IPZ
•Reason for leaving; Well i left IPZ because i had an invitation for The Beasts and then i left The Beasts because one by one the tribe members were leaving.

•A brief description of your personality and key traits; I am Friendly loyal player i believe i am a good person to play this game with as I am social and also i believe i am good competition to most of my friends on this game.

•In-game activities you enjoy; Farming, Racing, Bootcamping and tribewars( if i get invited)

•Why you want to join Knights of Swiss; I would like to join Knights of Swiss as they are one of the top tribes in the game I have friends in the tribe and i have heard very good things about it.

Other info; I enjoy playing computer games, console games and I also play soccer.

mvzz

Back to top Go down

Mvz KoS application Empty Re: Mvz KoS application

Post  TrueLink Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:07 pm

mvzz wrote:[b]MVZ *forum account name is called Mvzz because the name Mvz is apparently in use*

Apparently, you created 3 accounts. Rolling Eyes
TrueLink
TrueLink
Administrator

https://knights.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kugelstern Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:10 am

Mvz, thank you very much for the application.

You have been approved, and I would like to formally invite you to join Knights of Swiss.
kugelstern
kugelstern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down