Knights of Swiss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravensilk's Application

4 posters

Go down

Ravensilk's Application Empty Ravensilk's Application

Post  Ravensilk Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 am

Application Approved
Ravensilk

The servers I play on: Kongregate and En Servers
The rooms I play in: bootcamp1-3, Racing, 1-8
What timezone I am in: GMT + 8 (Philippines)
When I am online: Everyday of a week or sometimes 3 times a week. (Doing my school activities)

Amount of my cheese gathered: 2707
Amount of my shaman saves: 2131
Amount of my firsts: 112 ( Mostly on room racing)

Previous tribes I've been on:
Cheddar Knights, Ck Infinity
The original tribe was Cheddar Knights, we were on the road in beating and alliance with Quick Silvers (Mousehood Elite) with our Tribe Master Ckclanchief. Our tribe's rank on the leader board was like 212, but then one of my tribe mate I don't know if he is being naughty on the tribe, but it sure made our rank fall, thats when our Tribemaster decided to make another tribe which was named Ck Infinity with Rubymiracle opening the new one. It grew, but then other of the best members from the original tribe is still remaining there so we had a shift, the Tribe Master remained in the old tribe, after that ( maybe a month ) our Tribe Master decided to take some essay works there started our tribe falling. Another reason of me leaving the old one is a bit personal, but I was in that tribe just for a girl, even though I cant do it anymore I'm still there, I left because I was rejected by that girl. I also left for it's members are not so much mannered and a bit non-sense. Leaving is my first choice, but the only reason I cant is that the girl is talking about is there. for the last thing, I just want to explore the whole world of tribes in Transformice. Smile

A brief description of my personality and key traits:
Hi guys! Im Ravensilk, my real name is Jan no in shorts for it it's just jan, Im a guy from the country Philippines.And to describe me, I'm a bit entertaining, in my last tribe I always speak in the Tribe chat to make them a bit chilled in their seriousness, I can also dj in my own website, some of KoS' members like Raeven. I can also make website design. I like hanging out with my friends, but Im a bit irritated when they say bad things bout me, but I just let them pass. I also like giving advices to my friends, Im good but if you're not not to me the same way I am to you. I also like doing some fun stuffs with my friends when I have time. Razz

In-game activities I enjoy:
Maybe the one I liked the most is Racing, because if once you beat a pro, you feel so good... but I also like bootcampin' though my other side hates it for when I fall its demoralizing me XD.

Why I want to join Knights of Swiss:
I want to join this tribe because I'm always hearing it from other mice. Also to be with my one and only twin, Raeven. And the last is I wanna feel how to belong in a pro tribe with nice members in it.

Other Info:
I know some of the members of KoS, the pro ones are Kusnim, Caity, Raeven, Mark and Truelink. The one I know the best is Raeven, cause I'm his friend, you guys can sometimes catch me on the rooms, racing, bootcamp2, and vanilla2, and remember dont search for me in room meep XD.

Thank you for reading my appliacation guys! Laughing Very Happy

Last edited by Ravensilk on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 7 times in total

Ravensilk

Back to top Go down

Ravensilk's Application Empty Re: Ravensilk's Application

Post  Raeven Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:04 am

Twin silky!!!! You ofc have my yes vote!!! Very Happy, but please add more detail on your application hun Smile. Gluck <3333. And a notice for others i know this person, he truelly is a nice player, doesnt start drama at all
Raeven
Raeven

Back to top Go down

Post  kugelstern Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 am

You totally changed you application! Now it will take longer to vote, because i set a revote thingy.
kugelstern
kugelstern

Back to top Go down

Post  Bragdivald Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 pm

all those colours... my eyes are bleeding...
Bragdivald
Bragdivald

Back to top Go down

Ravensilk's Application Empty Ill change the colors :D

Post  Ravensilk Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:37 pm

Ill change the colors then?

Ravensilk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bragdivald Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am

actually it didn't bother me Razz

on topic: awesome application Very Happy
Bragdivald
Bragdivald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravensilk Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks Brad Very Happy

Ravensilk

Back to top Go down

Post  kugelstern Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 am

Ravensilk, thank you very much for the application.

You have been approved, and I would like to formally invite you to join Knights of Swiss.
kugelstern
kugelstern

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravensilk Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Omg Guys, Thank you for replying good things to my app Very Happy

Ravensilk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down